Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Year Ago Today | POEM

A Year Ago Today
Written by: Christopher Williams

A year ago today
I gave my heart away
To someone special and true
Our love continuously grew
We've been all the way
And All I have to say

Is I need you for all my life
At least until the day I die
So put my ring on your left hand
Show the world that I am your man
Please always forever be mine
Until the very end of time

So give me a hug and a kiss
I'll always be thankful for this
We had our ups and downs
We've been all around
So let's always remember
Our vows on the 15th of September

1 comment:

The Brown Woman said...

*hugs* after one year, and you're still as sweet as ever. Thank you so much for being mine *kisses you*

I've missed your poetry so much I'm saving my poem for you for your parcel ;)