Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tribute to General Motors | POEM

Tribute to General Motors
Written By: Christopher Williams

You can keep your Mustang and Rolls Royce
Because General Motors is my only choice
All the way from Chevrolet to Pontiac
And let's not forget about Cadillac
I'll burn rubber in a '69 GTO
Or kill your Mustang with a Camaro
Give me a muddy road, I won't get stuck
No, not in my Silverado pick up truck

Take a trip anywhere you want to go
Take the chevy Suburban or Tahoe
I'll just wave as I drive on by
When your Ford or Dodge has died
Somewhere on the side of the road
If you're lucky, I might offer a tow
If not, well, you have two thumbs
It's what you get for being dumb

Now, my love for Chevy can't be measured
It's bad ass and won't die under pressure
It will always rule the city streets
It doesn't know a damn thing about defeat
It'll climb that mountain to the top
It'll go around the world none stop
Hauling any load, whether light or heavy
You'll never go wrong driving a Chevy

No comments: