Sunday, May 31, 2009

What Do I Do? | POEM

What Do I Do?
Written by: Christopher Williams

Well, she left me all alone
I don't know where things went wrong
So, what do I do now that she's gone?
I guess I should just move on!

There's the hot red-headed Amanda
Calling me all the way from Atlanta
And the ragin' Cajun Suzanna
Who'll heat me up down in Louisiana

And let's not forget about Zoe
With that twin sister, Chloe
Both girls want a chunk of me
At the same time, if they please

You know, Ashley means no harm
Working down on her daddy's farm
She'll steam the windows of her car
Just to make sure you take her far

There's Felicia at the country store
Who always leaves you wanting more
And the one that I held the door for
Amelia, yeah, I'm the one she adores

I don't know what is that I got
These women all think I super hot
They want me, if I'm ready or not
They sure know how to hit the spot

But she left me all alone
I don't care where things went wrong
So, what do I do now that she's gone?
Hehe, do I really have to go on?

No comments: