Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I've Been Looking | POEM

I've Been Looking
Written by: Chris Williams

I've been looking for so long
For someone like you to come along
Now that you're here, I hold you dear
I'll never let go, always keep you near
I found something so amazing, its true
I found something so wonderful, its you

I absolutely love how you set me free
From these prison bars that held me
For so long in the darkness of this place
I can see, because that smile on your face
Brings me light, so I can find my path
I know I've found love, at long last

It's astonishing what love does
And the reason I say that is 'cuz
I've been looking for so long
For someone like you to come along
But I don't have to look anymore
I've found what I've been looking for

3 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs u tightly*

You're amazing, you know that?

*kisses*

emperorinsanity said...

Repeat that, please. haha

*hugs you back*

Anonymous said...

c'est charmant