Saturday, October 20, 2007

Say You'll Stay | POEM

Say You'll Stay
Written by: Chris Williams


Say you'll stay for all eternity
Until the grass is no longer green
Until that big old sun fades
Right until the end of days
Because I love the way you make me feel
I've never felt anything that's so real
When you kiss me, I go so high and so far
I feel like I could touch the moon and stars

Say you'll stay until the oceans dry up
You've painted the perfect picture of love
On a canvas in this heart of mine
Making me believe that I could never find
Someone so loving and so true
I know no one else is quite like you
Please, hold my hand, like you hold my heart
And baby say you'll stay right where you are

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What else can I say, hun, I'm positively smitten!

*hugs u tightly*

I love it. I'm most definitely stayin'! =P