Monday, October 8, 2007

Never Leave | POEM

Never Leave
Written by: Chris Williams

Never leave, I can't stand us being apart
So, don't you dare break my heart
Never leave, I don't want to see you walk out
And just so you know there isn't any doubt
I love you more with each passing day
Nothing ever gets in our way
Not for you and me
So, never leave

I want to celebrate our love everyday
Come on, baby, now what do you say?
I'll do whatever it takes, make no mistake
You know, a love like mine just can't be fake
I wanna walk with you hand in hand
Down some long stretch of sand
So I beg you please
Never leave

Never leave, I always need you by my side
Our love is something we can't hide
Never leave, I can't stand to watch you go
So, I'll let my love for you show
And I have this to say
Because I hope you'll stay
You complete me
So, never leave

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a very good poem this fits me n my boyfriend just perfect

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of those most amazing poems I have ever read. I also write poems, I hope i get to see more of work. And and maybe I could be as good as you someday.So thank you

Anonymous said...

very apt to me at the moment but love the pome