Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Christmas List | POEM

My Christmas List

Written by: Chris Williams

It's that special time of year
When the only thing you hear
Is people spreading christmas cheer
Everyone is so full of hope
That there will be lots of snow
And that all the houses are aglow

So, here is the only thing
That could make my bells ring
That could make the angels sing
The one thing on my Christmas list
Is for you to grant me this wish
I only want you, and a big kiss

Cuddle with me by the fire
You are my heart's desire
My love for you goes on higher
You've made my life complete
I find it sometimes hard to speak
When you say how much you love me

Time with you would make me happy
Love is what Christmas is to me
Time, too, with friends and family
So, for me to have total bliss
For this grand Christmas wish
You're the only thing on my list

No comments: