Monday, December 17, 2007

The Queen of My Heart | POEM

The Queen of My Heart
Written by: Chris Williams

You're one of a kind
You were hard to find
I don't know where to start
To tell how you stole my heart
But you did it in the blink of an eye
I must've had my head in the sky
Cuz I wasn't looking, must've tripped
You captured me with a kiss from your lips
You knew how to start that spark
You're the queen of my heart

You're as special as rain
You're not easy to tame
I can't get you outta my head
Always hung up on words you've said
They have so much meaning to me you know
Your love has touched me, i know it shows
I just want to return the favor to you
Let you know my love is true
But I'm not sure where to start
You're the queen of my heart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:)

*hugs and kisses* My talented one...