Friday, July 24, 2009

Mine | SONG

Mine
By: Christopher Williams

Baby, It all happened when our eyes met
That's a day that I'll never regret
I remember the sweater you wore that day
But you know honey, I dunno what to say

Cuz I'm a redneck, and you're a princess
Yeah, I'm back slid, and you are blessed
I maybe wilting, but you're my sun shine
I ain't nothing, unless you are mine

Honey, the best place in all the world
Is in the arms of my loving girl
There's no other place I'd rather be
But I can't see what you see in me

Cuz you're a superstar, and I'm a fan
Yeah, you're sweet, and I'm just bland
I maybe falling, but you will catch me
You are mine, and that's all I need

But baby, no matter what we're made of
I know what we have is nothing but love

Cuz you're my lover, and you're my friend
And I'm gonna love you, until the end
I know everything is perfectly fine
Aw, baby, all because you are mine

Until the end of time
Aw, baby, you're mine
Mmhmm, baby, you're mine
You're sure looking fine
Mmm, baby, you're mine

No comments: