Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feed Zoe | POEM

Feed Zoe
Written by: Christopher Williams


Life is a very fragile thing
You never know what it may bring
We're not here on a permanent stay
So listen to what I have to say
Just do this one favor for me
If I die, please, feed Zoe
She's my very special girl
The best turtle in the world
Take her outside during the day
To her big tank so she can play
Let her have all her fun
As she bathes in the sun
But don't forget one thing, please
Don't ever forget to feed Zoe

When there is the fall of night
Bring my baby inside to dry
Let her crawl on the floor
So she can exercise and explore
Remember, right before she sleeps
Take a little time and feed Zoe
Tell her you love her, and you care
That I wish that I could be there
Make sure you clean her shell
And keep an eye on her health
She sleeps between her dock supports
Make sure she never gets bored
Clean her tank at least once a week
Tell her I love her when you feed Zoe

No comments: