Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Great Lengendary Writer | POEM

The Great Legendary Writer
Written by: Christopher Williams

I was never picked for the baseball team
Never got a second glance is seems
I never had a date to the senior prom
So I just stayed at home with my mom

You know, not too many people cared
Never bothered to know I was there
Until they needed to cheat for a test
Cuz for that, I was always the best

I was the quiet one you called the geek
Always picked on me because I was weak
The girls poked fun at me everyday
I never got to go out on any dates

You didn't take time to know it
But I sure was one hell of a poet
I could turn it all into a song
About how everything is so wrong

I could write the best damn book
Full of twists and a plot with a hook
But no one took a chance to see
The great legendary writer that is me

I can't place one single blame
I think you're the one I can thank
For each and every piece of tragedy
Creating the great legendary writer, me

No comments: