Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Feel | POEM

I Feel
Written by: Christopher Williams

I feel just like a picture with a broken frame
I feel like the scarecrow without his brain
Or maybe like the tin man without a heart
Cuz you've torn mine out and ripped it apart

I feel like such an insignificant grain of sand
Or like a leaf on the wind, not sure where I'll land
I'm feeling like a ship tossed about in a squall
Lost at sea because I can't find my bearings at all

I feel just like a weed growing among the flowers
Like a superhero who has lost all his powers
I feel like some ancient long lost ruined city
Cuz you have gone and forgotten all about me

I feel like a shadow cowering away from the light
Afraid that it will kill me, and it just might
Shattered hopes and shattered dreams, what's really real?
I feel all these things, but at least I feel

No comments: